Monday, January 10, 2011

wake UP

I feel so weird.
The past few weeks feels like I was just in some kind of drug induced sleep, I wake up and my body is heavy an aches, my head is fuzzy, and I have no clue as to what happened.
I remember snippits of being awake, as I did have to work and eat, but they seem to be just quick memories and then I have these huge black out moments where when I come too I hurt like a rabid animal was trying to eat me, and I have no clue why I should feel like that.

Whats going on with me.
smoke, need a smoke..
So within my blackout daze, I have somehow acquired two lighters (green and purple), three new packs of smokes, (so obviously I was taking care of myself) and four...
milk...
crates...
dontaskidonteven✖✖

Also, my "G" key is missing.
Just gone.

And you have NO IDEA how hard it is to type without it.
I have to press down on the missing area to get anything.
I hate it.

So yes, if anyone see's a "G" from a macbook pro floating around.
Send it back my way?

++~HART

No comments:

Post a Comment