Sunday, December 26, 2010

mouseandweasel GAME



boredboredboredbored
so bored so VERY BORED BORED BORED
I think I should go to bed soon, but I don't think I could pull myself to do it either.
My eyes burn, then those noises.
I am a paranoid case.
a BIG one

I tend to have a security measure I go through when I'm paranoid and having any off feelings.
o1. LOCK ALL DOORS
o2. TURN ON ALL LIGHTS
o3. MAKE SURE I HAVE BACKGROUND NOISE

Well, I need background noise regardless, I almost can't function in the silence if I don't have something making some kind of sound.
butthentheresthetimesicantmakeoutwhatthesoundsare

That's what makes me paranoid.
The nothing out there, looming over as your own regret.
I always thought if you but out enough negative energy, especailly self-loathing there could almost be a manifestation of that regret in a way.
A way that it can hurt you in some way.

forme
taps.

tiktaptiktaptiktiktiktaptaptiktiktik

it's all i hear in the silence

Maybe I should get some sleep

++~HART

No comments:

Post a Comment