Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FUCK

SORRY, trying to clear my comments inbox and I deleted all the comments in my blog... AGAIN.
PISSED FUCKING PISSED.
Anyway to retrieve it? OR NEVER DO THAT FUCKING AGAIN.

FUCKING FUCK THAT NOISE WONT STOP
STOP BANGING SHIT AROUND UP THERE


Agent Wraith, sorry about that. If you read this I'm doing good.. as good as I can on 10 hours of sleep in 3 or 4 days and agitated beyond belief.. Hope all is well on your end though. Glad to see you still got your blog up :)

Time for a smoke. I am hating all of this right now. TV won't even work, the picture keeps cutting out and glitching up... EVEN THOUGH IT'S FUCKING CABLE. I'd understand if there was bad weather outside, or if I had Satilite but no. It's cable. I can't even get the channels any more, just 3 channels that I have given up on seeing anything of interest on.

... I don't want to go outside..

fucksuckitup

Cancer Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment